Thursday, June 24, 2010

*HEART ATTACK* Heidi Montag is RECORDING HER NEW ALBUM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The most important moment of 2010 is here: The plastic princess of pop, Heidi Montag, has announced that she’ll be returning to the studio to record her sophomore album, due this Summer.


“Heading into the music studio recording my new single !” Tweeted Heidi. “Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album !”

My fellow Heidiholics will know that Steve Morales was responsible for a portion of the production on Heidi’s stunning debut ‘ Superficial‘, including the title track, the raunchy “I’ll Do It”, “Look How I’m Doin’” and who can forget Heidi ’s mega-club smash “More is More”, which peaked at a lofty #27 on the Billboard club charts.

ECSTATIC!

Countdown for the new album STARTS NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment