Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Saturdays previews their NEW SINGLE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My fave girl group EVER The Saturdays just released a sneak peak/teaser of the video of their latest single called 'Missing You' from their upcoming 3rd untitled album.

WHAT? 3rd album already?! Oh. I really wish they will release more singles from their 2nd album 'Wordshaker' since I love EVERY SINGLE song in it! But atleast they have a new song.

The song is kinda different from their previous album, 'Missing You' sounds like what everyone is releasing recently compared to the electro pop they had on 'Chasing Lights' and rock pop on 'Wordshaker' BUT it's not a bad thing! It sounds EPIC and based on the preview, the shouting part doesn't sound like Vanessa, I wonder who is it...

The teaser for the video also looks EPIC. They're freaking hot! Especially Frankie! I love the choreograhy! I'll stay tuned for that.

I WON'T GIVE MY VERDICT FIRST COZ' I HAVE NOT HEARD THE FULL SONG YET. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment