Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BACKTRAXX: Rhona

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I may be the only one who know her. Okay, she's Rhona Bennett, a Mickey Mouse Club cast alongside Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and Britney Spears. She's also a past member of U.S. divas En Vogue, she also released an album last 2001 and only available in Japan and other Asian countries, glad I got my copy coz' that was super epic! Like the lead single 'Satisfied' that reached the top 5 in Asian and European countries. She is also owned the title 'The First Lady of Darkchild' and I don't know why. She got the voice, the looks, the package!

Here are two of her songs from her uber hot self-titled debut album, the uplifting 'Look To The Sky' and 90's sounding power ballad 'The First Time', both got 5/5 for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment