Monday, July 26, 2010

My most listened Artists and Songs this week!

@OfficialCharice You are my angel... � I love you!!!! � on Twitpic

Welcome to another installment of my most listened artists and songs...this post should've been posted yesterday but I'm pretty sick and I'm even absent in school today...so BACK TO THE MUSIC, Charice surprisingly took the top spot this week with her gorgeous shouldve-been-single 'Nobody's Singin' To Me' from her U.S. debut album. And Kylie and Xtina are still staying strong to my ears.

Here's my list:

TOP ARTISTS:
1. Charice
2. Christina Aguilera
3. Kylie Minogue
4. The Saturdays
5. Super Junior

TOP SONGS:
1. Nobody's Singin' To Me - Charice



2. Boom Boom - Super Junior
3. Superstar - 4minute
4. I Hate Boys - Christina Aguilera
5. Too Much - Kylie Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment