Friday, July 23, 2010

Christina Aguilera shuts me down with 'You Lost Me' video!

Christina Aguilera Icon 7 :) Hope u like it.  on Twitpic

I know that this post should've been posted yesterday but I decided not to since it was only an 'LQ Leaked Version'. But now, after weeks of waiting, 'You Lost Me' video finally made it's way to come to my screen. I can describe it in one word...

SUPERB!!!

It started out with a smoking gold gun and Christina was wearing a black dress, super simple, a mattress (BTW, she looked like she's in her 'Genie In A Bottle' era!) and then I like the 'Bionic part' where she was seen in negative view. And then she laid in a charcoal, until a man tries to pull her up and the background turns into fire and then she was wearing a white dress until the ending. The last seconds was legendary (for me) coz' she was SUPER SUPER SUPER Super pretty!

5/5



Random:
P!nk tweeted this:
'i just heard Christina Aguilera's new song 'you lost me' and I have to say, damn this girl can sing. I love this song.'

4 comments:

  1. I super liked the simplicity of this video and welcome back synch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'm actually in here everyday, it;s just that I'm super busy and I can't post stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed
    account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you get right of
    entry to persistently fast.

    Have a look at my web page - electrical chainsaws ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the Southern California scene imploded in riotous violence and
    over-inflamed egos, and most of the great DC bands had broken up and reformed into
    new, Emo-heavy outfits, it was time for New York
    to take over and put itself back on the map. My other lists of sci-fi and horror movies of the 50's, 60's,70's and 80's have been so popular I thought
    I would go back and do one for the horror movies
    of the 90's as well. "I'm still hungry," Keith says,
    picking at the raw food Caress has served him up in his broad chef's
    kitchen.

    Also visit my webpage :: hungry shark evolution

    ReplyDelete