Monday, July 5, 2010

BACKTRAXX: Sneakernight - Vanessa Hudgens

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'I want to make a catchy song about sneakers', that's what Baby V did last 2008 with her 1st single from her 2nd (my favorite) album 'Identified'.

At first, I thought it was pretty ugly song but I always hear this on the radio and fell in love with it! The song sounds like a glam-poppish with a retro twist and that's cute, the only negative I can say is her voice. It sounded like she's trying to be Christina Aguilera but she fell flat.

3/5

The prettiest thing about the song is the video! I really love those glowing sneakers and she really looked super dooper gorgeous. I like the dance scenes. Honestly, I'm never interested to hear the rest of her album but because of this vid, I thought I should give it a try and I kept on listening to her 2 albums almost every week up to now!

5/5

PLEASE VANESSA, MAKE A NEW ALBUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment