Friday, July 30, 2010

J.Lo set to replace Ellen DeGeneres on 'American Idol'!

the picture i took of jennifer lopez at the puerto rican para... on Twitpic

After Ellen herself announced that she'll be leaving the very popular U.S. TV show 'American Idol'. One name stood out that will replace DeGenerous...JENNIFER LOPEZ!

Though not officially confirmed yet, People, Deadline and Gossip Cop are all claiming to have the ‘exclusive’ on J.Lo is the new Idol judge. According to their reports, Jenny’s manager Benny Medina has been orchestrating the deal for over a month, and was waiting for Ellen to announce her departure before revealing the news.

I don't know what to feel, this just made me not to watch the show. Yes, I like Jenny but, after Cowell left, I find the next season boring. And I believe 'X-Factor' is going to be more fun! A.I. needs to prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment